Disqus for Cyber Fort

Monday 15 July 2013

Pin It

Widgets

How To Increase The Speed Of Mobile Broadband If 2g Sim Is Inserted

So, if you have the problem of slow speed of your mobile broadband,
then you have to follow a short steps....
So, first of all download "DNS Benchmark" from this link :www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm
2. Open the utility then just give to load the program.
3. When the load is complete, click on "NameServers" Tab.
4. Give it to load.
5. When the load is complete, click on "Run Benchmark", and give to complete the progess bar.
6. Now you will get many dns servers.
7. Now select two servers from there... If the blue and green bars are more then they are speedy servers.
8. Select two servers and copy the IP ( right click on selected ip then click on Copy name server ip )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now its time to enter the two DNS Servers.....
1. Copy the two IP's.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Click on "Network And Internet"
4. Click on "Network and sharing center"
5. Click On Your Network (mine is mobile broadband connection two)
6. Click On Properties
7. Click On Internet Proctol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
8. Click On Use The Following DNS Addressed.
9. Now Paste The Copied IP In there Orderly....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done, Enjoy... ...

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hell᧐, I enjoy reading throuɡh your article post.
I wanted to writе a little comment to support you.
pop over to this website : Times Are Cһanging: How To Password Protect
Folder New Skills

Anonymous said...

WOᎳ just what I was searching for. Came heгe bʏ searching for I Forgot My
Μyfolder Lock How To Recover
read this : How To Lock Files The Planet Using Just Your Ᏼlog

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to take updated from
most up-to-date news.

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is in fact how you're now not really a lot more neatly-liked than you might be right now.
You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in terms of this subject, made me personally imagine it from numerous various angles.
Its like women and men aren't involved until it is something to do with
Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. At all times care for it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!!
I definitely savored every part of it and I have you book marked to
see new things in your site.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established website like yours require a
massive amount work? I'm completely new to running a blog
but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Thankyou!