Disqus for Cyber Fort

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Top 10 Most Popular Android Apps


There are more than 700,000 apps in the Google Play store. You don't need every one of them, but you do need to download these 10 must-have apps right now.


image credit  http://www.pcmag.com

When I first created my Must-Have Android list two years ago, the Android Market was still playing catch up to the Apple's App Store. Now, a renamed and revamped, Google Play offers more apps than Apple. Developers are increasingly launching new apps on Android first and then porting them to iPhone. Clearly, a lot has changed. So has my list of essential applications.
A few disclaimers before we get into the list. First, these are *essential* downloads. If you want the 10 Best Android Apps, we have a list for that as well. These are my picks for the *first* 10 apps you should download. And yes, I had to leave some really great apps off the list.
I talked to lot of the guys in labs about these picks, but I should be clear my opinions are sometimes different from the analysts. I would have probably made SnapSeed an Editors' Choice, but Jeff Wilson has some reservations. This is my personal list so it shows some of my idiosyncrasies.
For example, when I think of "essential apps," I don't think games. Angry Birds and Temple Run 2 are fantastic time killers, but you already know that. They will get a million downloads whether I list them here or not.
I've also chosen not to include what I consider no-brainer Google apps, such as Google Maps. As far as I'm concerned, Google Maps is a gimme. If you are an Android user, you should already have it installed. And, this goes for the native Gmail client as well. Google+ and Google Music are neat apps, but they have a way to go before I would call them essential. And while I love the new Google Chrome Beta for Android, it isn't available on enough devices for me to recommend. that are as follows:- 
1. Twilight
twlightTwilight continues to solidify itself as one of your top apps to download.

2. Taskbar – Windows 8 Style

taskbar windows 8 style

Great application for those looking to replicate the Windows look on their device.

3. Floating Touch

Floating touch provides quick access to settings options on your device including turning on/off WiFi and adjusting the brightness.
4. Pimp Your Screen with Widgets

Pimp Your screen helps you customize your device.
5. Awoken – Lucid Dreaming Tool

If you’ve ever desired to learn about Lucid dreaming, make sure you check out Awoken.

6. Locket

Locket allows you to earn money simply from swiping your lock screen.

7. dialapp: context aware dialer

Dialapp is a solid dialer replacement that utilizes a new approach in managing your call history.

8. PowerLine
Powerline is a great app that provides a slick visual overview of your device.
9. Sparky Lock Screen

Simple and unique lock screen options make Sparky stand out.10. Unit Converter UltimateThis is my new go-to application when needing to convert units.pls don't miss to see  How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock And Password Lock



0 comments :